Retail premises for salePoulton-Le-Fylde, England, United Kingdom FY6
Local area information
- Poulton-le-Fylde St Chad's CofE Primary School 0.1 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde 0.1 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Carr Head Primary School 0.4 miles
- Layton (Lancs) 1.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Blackpool to find out more about the area.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07389
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market The Poulton Butcher, a highly rated Butchers Shop business in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire.
The business was first established by our client in 2022, building up an excellent reputation and loyal client base during its short time of trading.
The butcher shop has now come to the open market due to personal circumstances.
The Poulton Butcher are a bespoke butchers selling only the very best quality meat, poultry, game and many other products. They're also known for homemade pies, Pasties, Sausage Rolls, huge range of meat and deli products, BBQ packs, recipes and seasoning packs, assorted meat packs, homemade pates and organic cheeses.
The business enjoys great reviews such as;
- “I don’t normally use a butcher but as I pass by this new place regularly I thought i’d give them a try. They sell Lorne sausage which is a household favourite and saw that they sell apple and ginger chutney, which with the sausage was a taste sensation! Since then i’ve had some excellent aged steaks for a special occasion but recently tried their pies. The pastry is nicer (than other butchers locally) and the ingredients are high quality going by the large lumps of chicken Brest in their Balti pie which is a Must Try!”
- “Their pies are amazing with short crust pastry and they have a great selection of meat including Lorne sausage . Very friendly staff with a nice designed interior. Well worth a visit, once you’ve been, you’ll return!”
Key selling points -
- Much money spent making this arguably one of the nicest butchers in the area
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success of the business
- All fixtures and fittings included in the sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly. The business has loads of potential for an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner.
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Website to extol the products stocked
- Introduce a takeaway and delivery service
- Develop a wholesale arm to the business delivering to pubs, restaurants, homes, and schools etc
- Stock a bigger range of deli products
The Poulton Butcher is located on Queens Square in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire.
The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery.
There is free parking close to the premises along with a number of inexpensive public car parks within easy walking distance.
- Modern and beautifully presented and maintained. Glazed door and windows to front creating a bright, airy and inviting interior. Tiled floor and feature brass effect pendant lighting. Long L-shaped, refrigerated glass serve over counter, butchers block, meat slicing machine, digital scales, microwave, induction oven, twin stainless steel sinks, separate hand wash basin, freestanding pine dresser with product display.
Rear cutting room/Prep area -
- Tile floor and suspended ceiling with concealed lighting, walk-in in fridge and freezer, butchers block, sausage machine, stainless steel mincer, vacuum packing machine, wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer, separate hand wash basin.
First floor -
- Kitchen/Staff room - A lovely bright room flooded with natural light from the two windows, expensive looking flooring, range of trendy, modern base units with complimentary work top, ceramic hob wit extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer with Monobloc tap, ample space for table and chairs.
- WC - Twin windows to front, close coupled toilet and hand wash basin.
The business is secure by an alarm system and a CCTV system with smart phone connectivity.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, which is currently on a 7 year lease. The rent is £850 per month.
The current trading hours are -
Monday to Friday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday - Closed
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our clients.
We are advised that the business generated a turnover in the region of £104,000 as per 2022. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.