Retail premises for saleNottingham, England, United Kingdom NG15
Local area information
- Hucknall 0.2 miles
- Beardall Fields Primary and Nursery School 0.5 miles
- Hucknall National Church of England (VA) Primary School 0.5 miles
- Bulwell 2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07406
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Cherry Aesthetics Limited, a highly rated and well established aesthetic and wellbeing clinic in Hucknall, Nottingham. The business also won the Best Beauty and Skincare Clinic in Nottingham 2022 – Global Excellence Awards.
The business was first established by our client in 2018, building up an excellent reputation and repeat client base. As seen by the online ratings and reviews, the business is extremely popular within the local community.
Cherry Aesthetics Limited has now come to the market due to our clients desire to concentrate on other business interests. The seller is happy to sell up to 40% of shares to an expereince interested party.
Cherry Aesthetics are a friendly and professional aesthetic clinic that offers a wide range of non surgical aesthetic treatments together with medical grade skincare products and procedures. They're also stockist for zo Skin Heath Medical Grade Skincare.
The business offers treatments that are designed to make their clients look and feel amazing. Their affordable aesthetics packages deliver fantastic results focusing on natural beauty, rejuvenation and confidence.
The treatments offered include;
- Anti-Wrinkle treatment
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
- Deso Fat dissolving
- Profhilo Body
- Manual Lymphatic drainage and wellbeing
- Oscillation therapy - pre and post op
- Genetic Testing
- Male treatments and skincare
The sale will include the company website and social media platforms and the business enjoys great visibility online with loads of great reviews (Google rating 5) from satisfied clients such as;
- “Really lovely place, very professional and friendly and excellent services“
- “Honestly Roslyn changed my life, she built me a top lip! I can smile thanks to her!”
- “It was a full hour of pampering and my skin felt and looked amazing afterwards“
- “i’ve been looking at tear trough treatment for years but never had the guts to do anything about it. After looking at the reviews for Cherry Aesthetics I decided to go for a consultation and so glad I did. Such a thorough consultation so I knew exactly what would happen and what to expect so, of course I booked in. Literally couldn’t be happier with the results. Such a beautiful place to go, amazing people, amazing results!”
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success of the business
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Little or no competition locally
- Perfect business for someone with a nursing background looking for a change of career
- Cqc registration under way
- Best Beauty and Skincare Clinic in Nottingham 2022 – Global Excellence Awards
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and Marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Complete cqc registration (half way through) which will enable a further range of services to be offered such as minor operations, Covid jabs, travel vaccinations and blood tests etc
- Invest in seo and ppc to drive new clients to the company website
- Start a ‘Menopause’ clinic, great demand locally
- Introduce more treatments especially laser & medical
All fixtures, fittings and equipment used for the running of the business are included in the sale.
Cherry Aesthetics Limited is located on Portland Road in Hucknall, Nottingham.
The business is beautifully presented and fastidiously maintained with a pleasing upmarket feel.
The business is well signed with distinctive livery.
The business occupies the ground floor of an attractive brick built building and is presented to the highest standards with a pleasing upmarket feel.
There is generous reception area with a reception desk and customer waiting area with comfy seating and product display cabinets.
There are two treatment rooms, a staffroom with kitchenette and a WC with handwash basin.
To the rear of the premises is a yard shared with the flat above.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 10 year lease. The rent is £550 per month.
Our client has advised that the landlord would happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable with the new owner.
The current trading hours -
Monday – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday – 9:30am – 2:30pm
Thursday – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Friday – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 2:30pm
Sunday - Closed
We are advised that the business is run and managed by a full-time clinic manager.
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £162,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.