Office for saleHillcrest Service Station, 235 Tag Lane, Preston, Lancashire PR2
Local area information
- Ingol Community Primary School 0.3 miles
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School, Ingol, Preston 0.3 miles
- Preston (Lancs) 2 miles
- Salwick 3.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Freehold petrol station, mechanical workshop, & car sales pitch for sale
- Situated in the heart of ingol and family owned for circa 55 years
- 1815 sq ft retail shop and storage, 1865 sq ft mechanics garage and vehicle assesment centre on A 0.39 acre site.
- 2 years remaining on petrol station lease. Interested parties will be invited to provide proof of funds before viewing.
Steve Heaton Real Estate affords a rare opportunity to purchase the freehold for this extremely busy site, with current petrol station tenant.
Situated in an excellent locality with regard to potential growth given the new M55 motorway junction and continued housing development in the Ingol/Cottam/Fulwood area.
Although the free hold is for sale in its entirety the Mechanics garage & vehicle assessment centre is also available to rent by separate negotiation.
Council tax band: D
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Keller Williams, Energise. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keller Williams, Energise for full details and further information.