Retail premises for saleBirmingham, England, United Kingdom B33
Local area information
- Riverside Education 0.3 miles
- Stechford 0.3 miles
- Colebourne Primary School 0.4 miles
- Lea Hall 1 mile
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07461
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Flaxley diy, a highly rated hardware and diy shop in Birmingham.
This well established business has a renowned reputation amongst local residents and is a superb opportunity to take on a high turnover local business in an area teeming with customer.
The business was originally established back in 2005, with our client taking over in 2017.
Flaxley diy has now come to the open market due to personal circumstances.
Flaxley diy are based in Stechford and cover local areas around Saltley and Birmingham. The store sells an array of tools, hardware and anything to help with diy and construction projects. They have a wide range of tools, paints, accessories, solvents and fittings and also cater their products to many trades like plumbers, diy trades, electricians and builders.
Our clients business pride itself on efficient and quick service to get you the tools and hardware equipment you need to get your diy job done, with the store packed full of useful tools and equipment to help you with anything.
The sale of the business includes the company website and social media pages. The shop also enjoys impressive online ratings and reviews.
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers
- Prime trading position on a busy main road with little or no competition
- Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Priced to sell
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
Scope for further growth -
- Advertising and Marketing campaign, a local leaflet drop usually yields good results
- Maximise the use of social media
- Extend the opening hours
- Introduce a customer loyalty card/scheme
Flaxley diy is located on Flaxley Road in Smethwick, Birmingham.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Flaxley diy occupies generous ground floor premises and briefly comprises;
- With windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior. Nicely presented and extremely well stocked with tiled floor, suspended ceiling with concealed LED lighting, long (6m) bespoke counter with racking to front and a generous wrapping area with till and card machine, perimeter shelving, long tool section, freestanding product displays, ample floor storage space, 9 camera CCTV System.
- Good sized stockroom / warehouse with perimeter shelving and floor storage space.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the landlord happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable lease with a new owner. The rent is currently £8,400 per annum. The existing lease is currently on a monthly rolling basis.
The current trading hours are -
Monday to Saturday – 9am – 6pm
Sunday – 10am – 6pm
We are advised that the business is run and managed by the owner.
Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.