Offers in region of
Office for sale2 Beevor Court, Pontefract Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S71
Local area information
- Oakwell Rise Primary Academy 0.3 miles
- Queens Road Academy 0.3 miles
- Barnsley 0.5 miles
- Dodworth 2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Barnsley to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Excellent sale and lease back opportunity
- New 10-year lease to be agreed with The Animal Trust at a rent of £48,000 per annum exclusive, at ground floor level
- Low Capital Value rate of £85.00 per sq ft
- To Let: Modern first floor offices from 2,406 sq ft (223.52 sq m) to 6,412 sq ft (595.69 sq m)
- On site car parking with ev charging available
- For Sale - Offers in the region of £1,100,000
The ground floor has been converted to provide for a high specification animal hospital. The Animal Hospital would look to agree a sale of the overall property and lease back the ground floor space on a new 10-year lease at a rent of £48,000 per annum exclusive.
The first-floor office accommodation comprises a modern open plan specification with plaster painted walls and suspended ceiling with inset LED panel lighting. The accommodation is heated by way of a gas fired central heating system.
The first-floor accommodation would suit sub-division to provide for multiple lettable suites or an office centre.
The Animal Trust may also consider a short-term lease of the first-floor accommodation.
Animal Trust Vets cic are a well-established veterinary service who have been trading since February 2012 and have a Business Express Experian Credit Score of 85 (Low Risk).
The property benefits from lift access and secure gated parking for 50 vehicles.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lamb & Swift Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lamb & Swift Commercial for full details and further information.