Restaurant for saleLuton, England, United Kingdom LU1
Local area information
- Beech Hill Community Primary School 0.3 miles
- Dallow Primary School 0.3 miles
- Luton 1 mile
- Leagrave 1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Luton to find out more about the area.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07581
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market The Corner Bakery Cafe, a highly rated bakery and coffee shop opportunity in Luton.
This highly rated business opportunity was first established in 2014, with our client taking over in April 2023. The business has built up an excellent reputation and repeat client base within the local area.
The Corner Bakery Cafe has now come to the market due to our clients desire for a change of direction.
The Corner Bakery Cafe is a bakery and coffee shop that sells a range of delicious products including;
- Filled rolls
- Hot food (burgers and hotdogs)
- Waffles and crepes
- Hot and cold drinks
- Ice Cream
- Polish specialties
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers
- Current owner would be happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Prime trading position with lots of footfall
- Lots of new build residential properties which will increase turnover significantly
Scope for further growth -
- Advertising and Marketing campaign. A local leaflet drop usually yields good results
- Maximise the use of social media
- Update the existing website
- Start a sandwich round delivering to local businesses at lunchtimes
- Introduce a delivery service, there is real demand
The Corner Bakery Cafe is located on Dallow Road, in the town centre of Luton.
The business occupies a prominent corner position and is beautifully presented with clear visible signage, receiving high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The business occupies the ground floor of a brick built property ideally suited to the trade and briefly comprising;
Bakery and coffee shop area -
- Beautifully presented and maintained with wood effect flooring.
- Tables and chairs for 8 covers inside and potential of 8 more outside.
- Counter with twin gateau displays and coffee preparation area behind.
- Twin slush machine, Ice cream machine, coffee machine and grinder.
- Separate kitchen, comprehensively equipped with 3 deck bread and pizza oven where all their products are baked (bread, rolls cakes). Doughnut fryer
Dry goods/Freezer room -
- Ample storage space and fridges
- 2 other useful store rooms
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 3 year lease. The rent is £1,200 per month.
The current trading hours are -
Monday to Friday - 5:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
We are advised that the business is run and managed by the owner, with the help of 2 full-time and 2 part-time members of staff.
Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.