Property for saleLand At Shingle Bank Drive, Milford-On-Sea, Lymington SO41
Local area information
- Milford-on-Sea Church of England Primary School 0.9 miles
- Hordle CofE (VA) Primary School 2.3 miles
- New Milton 3.5 miles
- Lymington Town 3.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
1. Sea Facing Land of approximately 2650 m sq ( 0.65 acres) consists of a sloping sand, gravel and rock topography overlooking the sea with breath-taking views of the ocean. The Isle of White lies just 3 miles from its border and can be clearly seen from the site.
The local council have very recently provided coastal flooding and coastline protection.
Uses could include water sports, entertainment, beech huts or retained as a private beach, amongst a variety of other uses subject to planning.
2. Grassed sea facing plot of land with Approximate area of 150 m sq, which is accessed through a pedestrian public right of way via private land adjacent to the sea front with an element of privacy.
The Northern side of the plot shares a common boundary with a private residence.
This piece of land lends itself well to a variety of uses subject to planning.
3. Private Road, Shingle Bank Drive with land of approximate area 1038 m sq (0.26 acre). Leading to a quiet private residential cul-de-sac. The Northern element of the land provides a long patch of land together with areas of shurbs and trees which could lend itself to other uses subject to investigation and planning.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Whozoo. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Whozoo for full details and further information.