Retail premises for saleSavile Street, Hull HU1
Local area information
- Hull Trinity House Academy 0.2 miles
- Hull 0.2 miles
- St Charles Voluntary Catholic Academy 0.4 miles
- Hull Ferry Terminal 2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Prominent City Centre Retail Unit
- Regular shaped sales area
- New full height shop front width 12' 4" x height 7' 8"
- Permitted use class E (general retail, office, professional service, cafe)
- Other uses subject to landlord consent
- Available immediately on new lease - terms by negotiation
Rear access available for separate loading / unloading.
The subject property is located on the west side of Savile Street positioned between Queen Victoria Square and Jameson Street in Hull city centre. Savile Street reflects a mix of independent retailers and varying commercial uses. The central position enables easy pedestrian access for city centre amenities with on-street parking opposite.
The shop unit is offered To Let on typical commercial terms to be agreed at a guide rent of £15,000 per annum exc. The unit is also available For Sale, enquire direct for further information.
No 13 Savile Street is also available seperately.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Scotts Property LLP. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Scotts Property LLP for full details and further information.