Property for saleWisbech, England, United Kingdom PE14
Local area information
- Shelldene House School (SEN) 0 miles
- Friday Bridge Community Primary School 0.2 miles
- March 5.3 miles
- Downham Market 8.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07636
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Friday Bridge Fish Bar, a fish and chip shop with a 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom accomondation available with the business.
This business has endless an endless scope of opportunity and development, the business is currently run to suit our seller.
The business benefits from having a number of good reviews on Google and is highly rated.
Scope for Improvement:
- Create a new website to promote the business
- Create further social media pages to promote the business
- Increase the current food menu
- Generate further income by letting some of the unused accommodation
- Extend current opening hours
- Offer deliveries
- Link with delivery partners such as Just Eat, Deliveroo & Uber
- Update the layout/equipment within the business unit
Hilton Smythe highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Friday Bridge Fish Bar is in Friday Bridge, just outside of Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
The premises are located on a main road through the village and is being sold as a fish and chip shop, a 2-bedroom cottage and an attached 3-bedroom house. Behind which is a large garden with parking for several vehicles.
The shop has distinctive signage, customers can park immediately outside the shop on the main road. Friday Bridge is located 3 miles South of Wisbech close to the main A47.
The business/properties are comprised of the following:
Main Shop (Ground Floor Space Only) -
- Main shop is entered from the main road and directly into the foyer via double glazed entrance door into customer waiting area
- Service counter – includes a 3 pan range with chip box and heated storage compartments above, stainless steel preparation table, Buffalo Bain Marie
- Rear preparation area – includes a fish freezer, chest freezers, 6 hob range, stainless steel sinks and preparation tables with doors that leads to the rear of the 2 bedroom cottage and a door that leads to the side lobby
- 2nd preparation room through the rear lobby – includes the chipper, rumbler, storage area and a door to the rear garden.
2 Bed Cottage (First & Second Floor) -
- 2 bedroom cottage is located between the shop and the 3 bedroom house and has a flowing access to both via a rear store room & hallway. This area has freezers, stairs to the first floor of the cottage, access to a wooden construction storage area and access to the ground floor of the cottage
- Ground floor of the cottage has an initial room with doors off to the ground floor shower room and to the lounge with window overlooking the street
- First floor of the cottage has a double and a single bedroom, the cottage benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout (The central heating system for the cottage and shop and is separate from the 3 bedroomed house)
3 Bed House (First & Second Floor) -
- 3 bedroom house comes with its own entrance door to the front with access to the lobby with stairs leading to the first floor and a door to the through lounge/diner
- Main lounge diner has 3 windows and 2 radiators and has a door to the rear to the kitchen
- Kitchen - fitted with wall and base units and with a doorway to the lobby which leads to the ground family bathroom and to the rear lobby behind the cottage
- The house can be easily separated from the cottage by blocking the access and putting up a fence in the rear garden. The house benefits from double glazing throughout including its own central heating system and electrics
Large rear garden which has a sections of lawn, shingle and parking for 2 vehicles.
The garden between the 2 bed cottage and 3 bed house can easily be separated with a wooden fence.
We are selling this opportunity on a Freehold & Leasehold basis.
Freehold - £325,000
Leasehold - £29,995
The business trading hours are:
Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 16:30pm - 20:00pm
The business is run and managed by our client.
Financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07636
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.