* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Well Proportioned Plot with Detached Former Barrow Store Located within the Popular Fife Town of Burntisland
- Rarely Available Commercial Site with Development Potential - May be Suitable for a Single Storey Commercial Development or Hot Food Takeaway Unit (Subject to Consents)
- Site Extends to 629.47 (69.94 sq.Yds) and is Roughly Rectangular in Nature Fronting to Colinswell Road with a Dropped Kerb
- The Site is Currently Occupied by a Single Storey Brick Built Former Barrow Store with a Low Sloping Pitched Roof
- Located within a Popular Residential Area of Burntisland, Fife Close to All Local Amenties and within Close Proximity to Burntisland Town Centre
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.