2roost are pleased to bring to the market this three double bedroom stone built cottage. The property is situated on a private driveway in this sought after location at Aughton, which is regarded for access to local amenities, shops, schools, transport links and countryside. The property has retained some impressive period features including a stone fire surround, stain-glass window to the first floor landing and in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance hall, lounge with stone surround and wood burner, breakfasting kitchen, dining room/ sitting room with free standing period fire surround, three first floor bedrooms, and family bathroom. Outside the property has a gated driveway, raised garden with patio seating area . Viewing is highly recommended!
* stone cottage * three good sized bedrooms * original period features * private driveway * sought after location
* Hallway A timber door opens into the reception hall having coving and centre ceiling rose, neutral decor to the walls and fitted carpet to the floor. Inbuilt storage cupboard and central heating radiator. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge Having exposed wooden beams to the ceiling, neutral decor to the walls and fitted carpet to the floor. There is a front facing uPVC double glazed window with wooden shutters, central heating radiator and rear facing uPVC patio doors open out to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the stone fire surround inset with log burner. TV and telephone points.
* Dining Room Having neutral decor to the walls, picture rail, coving and centre ceiling rose, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There is a front facing uPVC window with wooden shutters and period feature fire surround.
* Kitchen Range of wall, drawer and base shaker style cabinets, complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, there is space for a Range style cooker with stainless steel splash-back panel and chrome chimney extractor hood above. There is an integrated dishwasher and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiling to the flashbacks and floor, rear facing uPVC window and door leading to the rear garden. Interior door gives access to the utility room.
* Landing Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing with loft access and feature leaded stained glass window overlooking the rear garden.
* Bedroom 1 With papered walls and fitted carpet to the floor, side and rear uPVC windows. Central heating radiators.
* Bedroom 2 Having a front facing uPVC window, neutral decor to the walls and fitted neutral carpet to the floor. Central heating radiator.
* bedroom 3 With front facing uPVC window, radiator, neutral decor and laminate covering to the floor.
* w.c. With white suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Rear facing uPVC window
* Bathroom Comprising a neutral suite, twin wash hand basins, corner bath, fully tiled separate shower cubicle and low flush WC. Rear facing uPVC window, inset downlighters to the ceiling and ladder style radiator/towel rail. Part ceramic tiling to the walls and floor, inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Outside and gardens Driveway to the side providing off road parking
The rear garden has a large pond, raised flower beds and patio area providing space for table and chairs.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.