Immaculately presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow in popular Market Town location, dual aspect Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 3 piece Bathroom, with Fitted Robes to Master Bedroom, Gardens Front & Rear, Garage & Parking. Viewing Essential.
Immaculately presented 2 Bed Detached Bungalow, offering well proportioned accommodation which includes a dual aspect Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 3 piece Bathroom and Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes. Externally, benefiting from a generous sized lawned front garden, which is enclosed and beautifully compliments the rear garden which is carefully designed with low maintenance in mind & includes a garden shed, Garage and parking facilities, also located to the rear. The bungalow is located in the popular market town on Wainfleet, which itself offers a good range of immediate amenities including, Train Station, Regular Bus Service & Schools. Wainfleet is also ideally located to offer good access to the nearby thriving East Coast resort of Skegness and the bustling town of Boston. For further details and to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown on Entrance
With a side entrance, via a double glazed entrance door with a decorative inset panel and accompanying double glazed side panel which leads into;
Having the benefit of a useful cloak cupboard, feature flooring, coved ceiling and door allowing access into;
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top areas and tiled splash backs above. Space for a cooker with an extractor unit fitted over, further space for appliances, airing cupboard incorporating a hot water tank, feature flooring, an inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps over, with an abundance of natural light via the 2 double glazed windows set to the side elevation, with door allowing access into;
Lounge 11' 4" max. X 18' 11" ( 3.45m max. X 5.77m )
With a double glazed picture window to the front elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light, with further double glazed high level window to the side elevation creating a dual aspect to the room, which has the benefit of 2 radiators, coved and textured ceiling and an electric focal fire set within a feature surround and hearth, off the lounge there are doors allowing access to:
With further doors allowing access to;
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 13' 5" min to the robes ( 3.07m x 4.09m min to the robes )
Comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation with views of the rear garden, radiator, coved and textured ceiling with fitted wardrobes with tinted mirror fronted sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.57m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. (The current owner utilises this bedroom presently as a dining room as pictured).
With a 3 piece suite, comprising of a panelled bath, with 'antique' style mixer taps over in addition to an electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The property has a pleasant lawned front garden area which is enclosed with fencing, with gated pedestrian pathway access to one side of the bungalow allowing access into the rear garden, which is laid to paved patio and lawn predominantly, with complimentary gravelled areas, pond, oil tank, outside lighting, and has fenced boundary enclosures. The rear garden also has the benefit of a Garden Shed, whilst beyond is a garage with double wooden doors, which has an adjacent area to allow for off road parking. Prospective buyers are advised that rear vehicular access is via a pre agreed right of way, via a Private access road to the rear which enables the 3 immediate Home Owners in addition to the Vendor to access their rear parking provision in the form of a right of way.
Prospective buyers are advised that the last 2 photo's featured on the internet as intended for use for illustrative purposes, featuing generic shots taken of local landmarks in & around Wainfleet itself.
See multi map illustration
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.