In a premier location, with no upward chain a rarely available, extended, four-bedroom detached family residence, on a generous garden plot. Immediate viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
In a premier location, with no upward chain a rarely available, extended, four-bedroom detached family residence, on a generous garden plot. Immediate viewing recommended to avoid disappointment. Comprising:Entrance door, entrance hall, inner reception hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast/family room, master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and bathroom.
With twin mullioned glazed inserts, outside courtesy light.
Radiator, hardwood door with glazed inserts to: -
Inner Reception Hall
Return-dog-leg stairs to first floor, with cupboards under, radiator, wall mounted thermostat, doors to all rooms.
Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring, obscure double glazed window to front.
Sitting Room 23' 2" x 12' 2" ( 7.06m x 3.71m )
Dual aspect reception with wooden fireplace, with marble hearth and surround and inset electric heater 'coal effect' fire, two radiators, deep silled double glazed bay window to front, double glazed windows and double glazed doors to rear leading out onto sun terrace, glazed French door with glazed sidelights to entrance hall, coving.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Double glazed door with double glazed sidelights opening out onto rear garden, radiator, serving hatch to kitchen and coving.
Study 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Twin aspect with double glazed window to front and side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Family Roo 13' 2" opening out to 16'5 x 8' 8" ( 4.01m opening out to 16'5 x 2.64m )
Sectioned into a kitchen area flowing into a breakfast/family room. The kitchen comprises a comprehensive range of storage units at eye and base level with drawers and work surfaces over, and butcher's block effect work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiling, four ring Neff gas hob, double oven at eye level, and plumbing for dishwasher. Two double glazed windows to side, picture rail, marble topped brick stations, open plan to: - Breakfast/family room with gas fired Rayburn range with two hotplates and two ovens, two double glazed windows to side overlooking the garden plus double glazed window to side, double glazed door to side, space for table and chairs, internal door to double garage.
Double glazed window to front on half landing, radiator, access to loft space and coving.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 4.80m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear, overlooking garden, radiator, built in wardrobes and dressing table, coving.
En Suite Bathroom
Low level wc with shower/mixer tap, radiator, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiling, obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator and coving.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and coving.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and coving.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
Panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window, recessed lighting.
Block paved driveway, double garage 18'6 x 17'3 internally with electronic opener, double glazed door to rear, internal door to main residence.
Front garden laid to lawn with mature hedge screen, fully enclosed rear garden with sun terrace and mature flowers and shrubs, mature tree, pedestrian side access via gate to front garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
6th Oct 2017
Price reduced by £24,950
26th May 2017
Price reduced by £25,050
5th Apr 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
9th Sep 2016