escape to the country! Benefiting two garages! This beautiful contemporary styled semi detached cottage situated within the Hamlet of Colton to the west of Norwich, enjoys far reaching paddock and field views. This stunning house is beautifully styled and simply must be viewed!
Double glazed rose wood style stable entrance door, uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to side aspect, travertine stone tile flooring and oak door with traditional cottage style latch into:
Travertine stone flooring, low level WC, Wash hand basin with stone tiled splashbacks, radiator, smooth ceiling and uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the side aspect.
Fitted range of units with worksurface over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, travertine stone tile flooring, central heating boiler, smooth ceiling and uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the rear
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the front and side aspects, travertine stone tile flooring, feature exposed oak beams, wall light fitting and radiator with feature timber divide through to:
Living Space 22' 1" max x 17' 7" max ( 6.73m max x 5.36m max )
uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the front aspect, travertine stone tile flooring, radiator, wall mounted light fittings, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights. Open through to:
Glass top roof, full width bi-folding doors to patio area with views over paddocks, feature exposed brickwork, archway with solid timber mantle into:
Fitted with a range of sleek designer cream gloss wall and base units with soft close finishing with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob with stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, stack oven and grill, breakfast bar, travertine stone tile flooring, smooth ceiling with LED spotlights, uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the rear aspect and stylish open glass staircase to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Engineered oak flooring, radiator, smooth ceiling and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed oak wood style windows to the front and rear aspects, smooth ceiling, radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with radiator, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights, extractor and engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 10' 4" ( 3.35m max x 3.15m )
uPVC double oak wood style window to the side aspect, radiator, engineered oak flooring, built in wardrobe and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 10' 6" ( 3.51m max x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the rear aspect, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, engineered oak flooring and smooth ceiling,
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glass shower screen, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights and uPVC double glazed oak wood style window to the front aspect.
Garage 16' 2" x 14' 5" ( 4.93m x 4.39m )
With up and over garage door, lights and power.
To the side of the property there is a brickweave driveway, accessed via sliding gate and a further side gate which leads to an enclosed patio courtyard area with views over the paddocks to the rear. There is a brick built storage shed housing the filtration system for the borehole and a workshop / storage shed with lights. The lawned area is enclosed by timber panel fencing and mature hedging with decorative raised slate borders with inset plants and shrubs and double gates into an extensive gravel parking area where there is potential for commercial use and additional double gates to hard standing area timber storage shed / workshop, kennels, further metal garage and a static annex with two bedrooms.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.