29ft Kitchen Diner
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Convenient to Excellent Local School
Double Garage and Off Road Parking
Highly Sought After Village Location
Entrance door leads into:
Stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor.
6.78m x 4.42m (22'3" x 14'6") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to side, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, dado rail, wood flooring.
5.11m x 3.63m (16'9" x 11'11") Fitted with a matching range of wall, base and display units incorporating a 11/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range cooker with extractor canopy above, ceramic tiled floor, Telephone point, steps up to;
3.66m x 2.85m (12'0" x 9'4") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed brick to one wall, ceramic tiled floor.
3.05m x 2.79m (10'0" x 9'2") Fitted with a range of wall and base units with workspace over, plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, stable door to rear, door into:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, access to loft space.
4.34m max x 3.66m max (14'3" x 12'0") Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point.
4.60m x 3.61m (15'1" x 11'10") Pvcu double glazed window to front, wooden floor, radiator, TV point.
3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wardrobes with overhead storage.
3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9") Pvcu double glazed window to side, wooden floor, radiator
2.59m x 3.33m (8'5" x 10'9") Fitted with a four piece suite comprising corner bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level WC, heated towel rail, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
A five bar gate to one side gives access to a gravelled area providing extensive off road parking which leads to the double garage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs.
With electric up and over door, power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
28th Jun 2017
Price reduced by £10,000
5th Dec 2016
9th Jul 2010