No Upward Chain. Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Park Home on the popular 'Barkham Arms' Caravan Park which offers a range of on site facilities. With Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Kitchen with Integ. Apps., En-suite Wc to Bed 1 & Fitted Furniture, an early viewing is essential to appreciate the location.
Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Park Home, situated on the East Coast at the ever popular family run 'Barkham Arms' Caravan Park, on the outskirts of the Market Town of Wainfleet. Offering great access to the nearby thriving resorts of Skegness & Ingoldmells, along with the bustling town of Boston, the Park offers a variety of facilities to owners, including on-site entertainment, Bar/Restaurant & a stocked Fishing Lake. This Fantastically Presented 38' x 12' 2004 'Lyndhurst' by 'Willerby' Park Home, offers well appointed accommodation comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/ Diner with a Kitchen off and with a vaulted ceiling, the Kitchen being fitted with a good range of units & integrated appliances. The Hallway allows access to the Bedrooms, Master Bedroom having the benefit of an En-Suite Wc & fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, whilst there is also a Separate Shower. Viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate both this great Holiday Home & it's semi rural positon.
Access to the Entrance door is via the adjacent side veranda decking area, with a double glazed door having an opaque inset panel to the top half leading into;
Which has a radiator and a useful cloak cupboard incorporating the wall mounted central heating boiler, with doors allowing access to the principal living areas
Lounge / Diner 11' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.39m )
Which is accessible off the Kitchen, the Lounge diner has a spacious feel on account of the vaulted ceiling, enjoying an abundance of natural light on account of the triple aspect to the room which has numerous doors and windows comprising of a double glazed bow window, 2 further double glazed windows to 2 elevations and double glazed patio door which lead directly onto the side adjacent decked veranda area, with a further double glazed panel to ceiling height above. The Lounge has the benefit of furnishings by way of two 2 seater free standing sofas, coffee table, corner unit incorporating storage and display space over, a glass fronted display cupboard with drawers below in a 'unit' style, 'bistro' style table with 2 Carver Chairs and an electric fire incorporated within a focal surround with drawer facilities and plinths to either side ideal for TV or Stereo storage /display, completing the furniture, there are fitted wall lights, 2 radiators and curtains to the previously described windows.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 7" max. ( 2.51m x 2.92m max. )
Incorporating an integrated Fridge / Freezer, Gas Cooker with extractor hood over, all set within a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, with a double glazed window to the side elevation, an attractive glass fronted unit, radiator incorporated within a cupboard and a door which leads into the previously described entrance hallway.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" min + robes & door recess x 7' 10" min +door recess ( 2.84m min + robes & door recess x 2.39m min +door recess )
Comprising of a range of fitted Bedroom furniture including over bed wall cupboards, creating a bed recess, which has a double bed incorporated within, bed side cabinets, wall lights, plus additional lighting with ceiling recess lights and a mirror fronted wardrobe with sliding doors. There is a double glazed bow picture window with an opaque privacy panel to the bottom half, allowing an abundance of natural light with an air of spaciousness to the room being present on account of the vaulted ceiling, radiator and a door allowing access into;
Which comprises of a low flush WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window, radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 7' x 8' 2" ( 2.13m x 2.49m )
Which has incorporated within it a single bed, with fitted wardrobes and over bed storage cupboards, creating a bed recess, radiator, double glazed window, ceiling recess lights fitted within the vaulted ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of inset wash hand basin, with a useful vanity cupboard below, low flush WC, shower cubicle with a mains shower incorporated within, complimentary splash backs throughout, vaulted ceiling, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed opaque window .
Further information relating to the Park, including its terms, opening times, conditions & costs/pitch fees can be obtained from the selling agent, William H Brown, if required, on .
Please be advised that the final 3 images illustrate views/landmarks from in & around the Wainfleet area itself.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
3rd Jan 2018
Price reduced by £4,000
22nd Dec 2016