guide price £290,000 - £310,000 ******spacious 2 double bedroom apartment in heswall*** reduced ****Located in a sought after location in Heswall, this property is highly desirable, with good access to Heswall town centre and all the local amenities on offer
guide price £290,000 - £310,000 ***spacious 2 double bedroom upper ground floor apartment in heswall*** We are pleased to offer this beautiful apartment in the sought after area of Heswall, perfectly situated for access to the local shops, restaurants and amenities. The entrance hallway is spacious whilst being decorated to a high standard with lovely ceiling coving and spotlights throughout. The two double bedrooms offer built in wardrobes and a lot of space and light with large double glazed windows, and an en-suite off the master bedroom with shower cubicle, while the main bathroom includes a bath. The lounge and dining area offers a Juliet balcony and additional double glazed window, with wall lights surrounding the room. In addition, the living and dining area is well presented with a lovely brass electric fireplace and a cream granite surround. The kitchen is fully fitted with attractive units, integrated appliances and natural light from the double glazed window. The apartment also offers private parking and visitor parking.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure communal entrance with security intercom and tv channel showing communal front door camera and fully carpeted hallway
Front door to small carpeted vestibule, fitted with ceiling spot lights. An additional door leading to the spacious main hallway which offers decorative ceiling coving.
Entrance Hall Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Spacious, with ceiling spotlights, carpet and decorative coving throughout. Additional walk in storage.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 14' x 12' 2" max ( 4.27m x 3.71m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, overlooking the large landscaped communal garden to the rear of the property, fully fitted wardrobe, fully carpeted, with radiator, leading to an en suite bathroom.
Shower cubicle, WC, pedastal wash basin, one radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled and vinyl flooring
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 15' 11" x 9' 9" max ( 4.85m x 2.97m max )
With double glazed window to the rear of the property, fully carpeted, with ceiling spot lights and built in wardrobes.
With bath, vanity basin with storage, WC, vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls
Kitchen 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
with fully fitted units, cream work surfaces, partly tiled, with stainless steel 2 bowl sink, integrated fridge, freezer, full size washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. The kitchen also offers a double glazed window to the side elevation, electric oven, gas hob and cookerhood, radiator and lovely vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Living Room 22' 10" x 14' 8" max ( 6.96m x 4.47m max )
With wall lights, Juliet balcony and additional windows, both overlooking the communal gardens at the rear of the property, electric brass fireplace with cream granite fire surround with matching back. Fully carpeted throughout.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.