****** cash buyers only ****** A rare opportunity to purchase a 25% share in this well presented one bedroom, first floor apartment situated a stone's throw away from the delightful Endcliffe Park and numerous local amenities. The apartment is offered on a shared ownership basis, with a monthly rent payable for the remaining 75% share to the Equity Housing Association at £285 (approx) pcm.
This well presented apartment offers a spacious hallway, delightful open plan living / dining / kitchen, with a fitted kitchen, double bedroom with convenient box room and a fully tiled shower room with three piece suite. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing, electric heating and use of the resident car park. Ideally situated close to local shops, parks, the Universities, Hospitals, excellent City Centre access and public transport facilities. The apartment will be of particular interest to first time buyers, single occupants or couples subject to meeting Equity Housing eligibility criteria and cash offers may be preferable. No chain involved.
The Accommodation Comprises
A communal security entrance door opens into the communal hallway with a small flight of stairs to the first floor and to the main entrance door of the apartment with a security peephole. The entrance door leads into the spacious entrance hallway with generous fitted storage cupboards with mirrored frontage and sliding doors, offering hanging space and shelving. The hallway is decorated in neutral colours, has an electric heater and a wall mounted intercom system. A door leads into the fabulous open plan living / dining / kitchen area. Pleasantly presented with large uPVC double glazed windows allowing a wealth of natural light, having electric heating and attractive fitted carpets. Leads open plan into the kitchen with a range of units comprising: A stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, set into work surfaces and wall, base and drawer units for storage and tiled splash backs. There is an integrated four ring electric hob, electric oven and extractor, space for fridge and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. The double master bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows, an electric heater and neutral décor. A box room which could be used as a study or for storage. The shower room is furnished with a corner shower cubicle housing an electric shower, wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Fully tiled, with a wall mounted electric heater and an extractor fan.
The Exterior and Gardens
The development has a private driveway leading to the rear where apartment five has use of the resident car park.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Blundells - Banner Cross Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Blundells - Banner Cross Sales for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.