A well-presented three bedroom mews house desirably situated on an exclusive private road with secure gated access in sought after Maida Vale.
Arranged over three floors and offering approximately 1100 square feet of versatile living space, this generously proportioned family home comprises at ground floor an entrance hall with under stairs storage and cloakroom off; double bedroom with French doors opening to the rear patio. The first floor accommodates a landing, superb open plan sitting/dining room and well-equipped kitchen. The second floor comprises a landing with storage cupboard, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is an integral single garage, off road parking and external store whilst to the rear there is a fully enclosed and private patio.
Maida Vale is one of London's most popular locations offering a fine range of local amenities including restaurants, bars, coffee houses, an eclectic mix of independent shops and boutiques and excellent public transport links with good bus and London Underground services.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
5th Mar 2018
Price reduced by £2,778
30th Oct 2017
Price reduced by £75,000
7th Sep 2017
Price reduced by £50,000
6th Jul 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
3rd Apr 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
26th Jan 2017