Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

1 bed flat for sale

Apartment 14, Victoria House, Victoria Road, Penrith CA11

Offers in region of

£51,000

Property details

  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 96 page views

Since listed: 2741 page views

Description

Ideal starter home

1 bed first floor flat
Well presented accommodation
C/heating and D/glazing


Price denotes 60% shared ownership
viewing recommended.
Energy rating B


If you are looking for a starter home close to Penrith town centre and motorway access links, to get you on the property ladder then look no further.
This lovely presented first floor apartment briefly comprises; communal entrance, hallway, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property has double glazing and central heating.
Viewing highly recommended.

The property is shared ownership and the price denotes 60% Share. Please contact the office for further details.

Communal Entrance Approached through a locked door to the ground floor with stairs up to the first floor.

Vestibule With door off the communal entrance.

Hallway Radiator and built in cupboard.

Lounge16'4" x 10'3" (4.98m x 3.12m). 2 Double glazed windows and radiator.

Kitchen7'10" x 6'10" (2.39m x 2.08m). Modern fitted wall and base units with worktops over, integrated gas hob and electric oven, wall mounted boiler, 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window.

Bedroom11'9" x 10'3" (3.58m x 3.12m). Double glazed window and radiator.

Bathroom Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising; bath with shower attachment over, WC and wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and extractor fan.

Please note This property is a Leasehold property.
The property is shared ownership with Eden Housing. The price stated denotes 60% of the full property valuer and the vendor pays rent on the other 40%.
Please contact the office for further details.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 80 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Penrith (North Lakes) 0.4 miles
  • Langwathby 4.1 miles
  • Ullswater Community College 0.1 miles
  • North Lakes School 0.3 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Penrith (North Lakes) 0.4 miles
  • Langwathby 4.1 miles
  • Ullswater Community College 0.1 miles
  • North Lakes School 0.3 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in CA11:

  • £152,946
  • Price increase

  • £432
  • (0.283%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £139,783
  • Properties sold

    42

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in CA11 is currently:

£459 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in CA11
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
4th Jan 2019 £51,000 Price reduced by £1,000
30th Mar 2017 £52,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cumberland Estate Agents - Penrith. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cumberland Estate Agents - Penrith for full details and further information.