Property Listing Details
- Prices from £325,000 to £475,000 - only 4 remaining
- Exclusive development of four barn conversion and A renovated farmhouse
- Positioned to the fringes of the highly regarded village of North Wheatley
- Choice of high quality fixtures and fittings
- Superb commter links and schools
- Five bedrooms, 1/4 an acre plot
- There is potential use of 'The Barn' on site which includes a bar, games room, sauna and gymnasium - subject to the owners permission
- Please note: The floor plans may be subject to slight changes
This five bedroom newly converted barn will offer a unique oppurtunity to be part of an exclusive development to the fringes of the Highly regarded village of North Wheatley. Positioned on a plot of approx 1/4 acre with countryside views and the buyers choice of fixtures and finshes.
Offering the buyer a rural location to the outskirts of the highly regarded and picturesque village of North Wheatley which has a superb primary school, bus service and public house/ restaurant. Further amenities are available in the nearby town of Retford and include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 9 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 16 miles.
There are many highly regarded schools in the area both state and independent making this development an ideal choice for families.
Kitchen 19' 8" x 19' 9" ( 5.99m x 6.02m )
Lounge 30' inc staies x 19' 7" ( 9.14m inc staies x 5.97m )
Study 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 23' 3" x 9' 2" plus ensuite ( 7.09m x 2.79m plus ensuite )
Bedroom 2 16' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.08m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 3 14' 8" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.47m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom 4 14' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.50m max x 3.15m max )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.57m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
No floorplan availableContact the agent
Local map of the area
- North Wheatley Church of England Primary School 1.5 miles
- Beckingham Primary School 1.8 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road 2.5 miles
- Gainsborough Central 2.9 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
19th Mar 2018
Detached house 4 Bedrooms
16th Mar 2018
Semi-detached house 3 Bedrooms
16th Mar 2018
Terraced house 3 Bedrooms