sold by William H Brown. This deceptively spacious three double bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house forming part of a private gated development situated in the heart of this popular village, with excellent local amenities including a local train station.
This deceptively spacious three double bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached house forming part of a private gated development situated in the heart of this popular village, with excellent local amenities including a local train station.
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, spot lighting, extractor fan, Karndene flooring, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge: 17' 10" x 12' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.89m )
French doors to dining room, double glazed casement doors leading to rear garden, two radiators, solid oak flooring ceiling.
Dining Room: 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Double glazed sash windows to front aspect, cornice ceiling, solid oak flooring, radiator, French doors to lounge.
Kitchen: 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Luxury range of solid oak floor and wall units with solid 'Quartz' work surface over, tiled splash back, inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring induction hob with extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, coved ceiling, slate floor, chrome heated towel rial, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect leading to garden
Cornice ceiling, access to loft (boarded), airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder, dado rail, radiator.
Bedroom One: 11' to front of fitted wardrobes x 11' 6" ( 3.35m to front of fitted wardrobes x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, full width fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator.
Large corner shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, coved ceiling, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spot lighting.
Bedroom Two: 10' 8" To front of fitted wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.25m To front of fitted wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed single windows to front aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with hand held shower attachment over, large corner shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, coved ceiling, spot lighting, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
An attractive, private south-west facing garden with well stocked planted beds and boarders, york stone and block paved patio, storage shed and gated rear access.
Space for two cars.
Two parking spaces(one being a car port) via secure residents only gated access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
2nd Jan 2018
Price reduced by £4,000
14th Jun 2017
Price reduced by £6,000
10th Apr 2017
3rd Jul 2009