* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Former Clenries Reservoir presented at an excellent price for Public Auction. Appox. 0.52 Hectares (1.29 Acres). Roadside Reservoir impounded by an earth embankment dam on the course of the Loch Burn in Dumfries and Galloway. Unique Investment opportunity with close proximity to the quiet market town of Sanquhar on the River Nith
- Picturesque former reservoir site 1.29 acres approx situated three miles to the northeast of the village of Sanquhar. Sanquhar lies on the A76 and is within the Dumfries and Galloway Council area in southern Scotland. The subjects are half a mile south of Clenries Farm in open countryside
- Freehold Vacant Possession former Reservoir - former water supply of drinking-water to Sanquhar. Triangular area of ground within a natural valley. The surrounding area is predominately farmland mainly used by sheep for grazing. A small stream connects to the site and the area is enclosed by timber post and wire fencing
- Located to the north east of Sanquhar and 3.5 miles (6 km) East of the village of Kirkconnel - There is an access road beside the site. Tranquil location & setting with open aspects to the North & South. The site is priced for auction sale. Access is available --- Surrounding area is farmland ** Please park responsibly
- From the A76, turn north by a prominent bus stop with car park behind, onto Harvey's Wynd. Continue onto Simpson Road, then turn right into St Mary’s Street (Helen's Wynd). Follow the road northeast for approximately two miles and turn left at the sign for Clenries Farm. After a further 0.4 mile the property is on the right just prior to a farm gate and cattle grid. National Grid Ref. NS802119
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.