This light and airy property would make an ideal family home features a large hallway, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom/WC.
A substantial and generously proportioned family home located in the prestigious Wynyard area. This light and airy property would make an ideal family home features a large hallway, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom/WC. The first floor provides five bedrooms, the master having en-suite facilities, family bathroom and study. The home offers versatile accommodation for family living and has been neutrally decorated throughout. Situated on a corner position there is ample outside space which includes a large driveway to the side along with a double garage. Well presented gardens are located to the front, side and rear, viewings are recommended
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring, door to hallway.
Single glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, solid wood flooring, doors to dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, part tiled.
Lounge 27' 9" x 14' 5" ( 8.46m x 4.39m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed patio doors to garden room, gas fire with cream marble surround, 3 x radiators, door to family room.
Family Room 20' 10" x 13' 2" ( 6.35m x 4.01m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and two double glazed windows to the side, two sets of double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, ceramic tiled flooring, 3 x radiators.
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.42m max x 3.48m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, 2 x radiators.
Kitchen 24' 8" x 9' 4" ( 7.52m x 2.84m )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising for beech effect wall and base units, black work surfaces, stainless steel range style gas cooker with stainless steel back splash and chimney style cooker hood, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, part tiled, doors in to utility room and family room, space for dining/breakfast table.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.46m x 1.91m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, part tiled, door to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to six bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedroom One 17' 10" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.44m max x 4.45m max )
Two double glazed window to front, 2 x radiators, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows, 2 x radiators.
Bedroom Three 15' x 9' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, 2 x radiators, door to en-suite.
En-Suite To Bedroom Three
Shower cubicle, w/c, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, 2 x radiators.
Bedroom Five 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, w/c, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled.
Bedroom Six/study 10' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.21m )
French doors with juliet balcony, loft access, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Laid to lawn with pathway leading to front door.
Detached Double Garage
Detached double garage with up and over doors and driveway to the side of property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
10th Mar 2018
Price reduced by £15,000
17th Jul 2017
Price reduced by £10,000
2nd May 2017
21st Apr 2006