Internal viewings are highly recommended to this semi-detached house offering spacious and flexible accommodation. The property is currently used as four bedrooms and two reception rooms and benefits from a ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached house situated on the popular Tennyson Avenue. The spacious and flexible accommodation offers a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor shower room and ground floor bedroom/third reception room. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking to the front, a garage and lawned garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four / Sitting Room 12' x 13' ( 3.66m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to front and a further window to side. Radiator, television point.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, radiator, storage cupboards, shower.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' plus bay ( 3.91m x 3.66m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace which could be opened up to make space for log burner, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with units at base and wall level, double glazed window to side, door to garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, electric oven and hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
Utility Room 10' x 5' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.75m )
Units at base and wall level, space and plumbing for washing machine, two double glazed windows to side, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point, halogen spotlights.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, cupboard housing boiler.
To the front there is a gravel driveway providing parking. To the rear there is a lawned area with raised sleeper edged flower beds. A path leads around the house and the garden is enclosed by a timber panel fence.
Double doors, power, light, double glazed windows to rear and side, personal access door, workshop area to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
31st Mar 2018
Price reduced by £5,000
11th Sep 2017
Price reduced by £5,000
8th May 2017
30th Jan 1998