Currently arranged as a five double bedroom family home with three large reception rooms this property offers a rare opportunity to purchase a property with planning permission for 2 separate houses with loft conversions. This large property could be an ideal development opportunity.
development opportunity. We are privileged to offer for sale this excellent opportunity to purchase a large property with planning permission for 2 separate houses. The property is currently arranged as a five double bedroom family home with three large reception rooms, the planning permission provides for 2 separate houses with loft conversions. For further information or to arrange an onsite inspection please call William H Brown on urgently, as development opportunities are rare to the market.
Wooden flooring with integrated uplighters, stairs to first floor landing, concealed radiator, coving to ceiling, integrated ceiling spot lights, doors to:-
Power & light facilities.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin.
Reception Room 25' 9" x 12' 3" ( 7.85m x 3.73m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ornate cove cornice to ceiling with concealed pelmet lighting, centre ceiling rosette, contemporary panel radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, twin open display cabinets.
Dining Room 19' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.82m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, pelmet lighting, radiator, wireless cinema surround sound system.
Family/games Room 20' 9" x 19' 9" ( 6.32m x 6.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, brick built bar area, skylight windows, wall niche, integrated ceiling spot lights, contemporary radiator, built in surround sound system, double glazed doors into:-
Conservatory 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear & side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, door to:-
Guest Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled walls.
Kitchen/diner 18' 7" x 10' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, the kitchen is fitted with a range of base and high level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer, appliances include five ring gas burner, extractor fan, double oven, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, fitted breakfast bar, integrated ceiling spot lights, double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, integrated ceiling spot lights, doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.17m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, matching dressing table, double radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of built in wardrobes and matching dressing table.
Bedroom Four 18' 3" x 12' ( 5.56m x 3.66m )
Twin double glazed windows to front aspect, twin radiators, range of mirror fronted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, door to en-suite.
Opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Five 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, bathroom suite comprises corner panelled bath, low level W.C, vanity unit with wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
Large patio area leading to area laid mainly laid to lawn with shaped flower beds and bush borders, brick built garden shed.
Garage 15' 3" x 8' ( 4.65m x 2.44m )
Off Street Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
18th May 2017
24th Jun 1998