In a quiet and select cul de sac close to the River Thames, a spacious, well presented modern terrace featuring large living room, three good bedrooms, private garden and garage. A must for viewing and highly recommended.
sealed unit double glazed residential door to
cloaks/storage cupboard, door to living room.
white close coupled w.C, wash hand basin with cupboards under, towel rail, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window.
Living Room 28' 3" x 16' 10" max ( 8.61m x 5.13m max )
an l-shaped room, the lounge area 16'10 x 15'9 max, sealed unit double glazed front aspect picture windows overlooking front garden, TV point, opening to
Dining Room 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
sealed unit double glazed large picture window overlooking rear garden, boiler cupboard housing Johnson & Starley gas fired boiler for warm air heating and hot water.
Kitchen 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
gloss effect units with drawers, cupboards and matching wall cupboards, worktops, stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, cooker space with concealed extractor over, integral Neff dishwasher, sealed unit double glazed window and door to gardens.
Open Tread Staircase
from living room to
First Floor Landing
access to insulated loft with light, cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 16' 10" x 9' 6" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.90m narrowing to 2.36m )
large sealed unit double glazed picture windows overlooking rear garden and school playing yard, large double built-in wardrobes, coving.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 6" max ( 3.66m x 3.20m max )
sealed unit double glazed front aspect window.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 6' 3" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 1.91m plus door recess )
sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, treble wardrobe.
white panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, separate shower mixer over, fully tiled splashbacks and bi-folding shower screen, close coupled w.C, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and adjoining tiled splashbacks, high level sealed unit double glazed window.
Rear Garden 36' x 17' ( 10.97m x 5.18m )
designed for easy maintenance, private and fully enclosed, paved with shrub borders, laurel hedge to rear and Silver Birch, rear pedestrian access gate and 6ft panel fencing, steps up to kitchen.
laid to lawns in open plan style with shrub borders and pathway.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the river, turning left before the Texaco garage at Maidenhead River Bridge into Ray Park Avenue. Continue for some distance where Camperdown will be found on your right. Number 5 will be found down the cul de sac on the left.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.