Superb spacious four double bedroom detached residence benefiting from four reception rooms, dining kitchen and utility room. Also having two bath/shower rooms, double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property is set within approximately one third of an acre of lawned gardens and extensive driveway providing substantial off road parking and leading to the double detached garage.
Todwick is within a few minutes drive of the motorway network, Sheffield, Rotherham and Worksop are all within easy travelling distance.
* Reception Hall With central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Front Porch A side facing uPVC door gives access to the porch leading to the reception hallway.
* Spacious Lounge: 4.5m x 5.79m (14' 9" x 19') The beautifully presented room has a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, neutral decor to the walls and fitted carpet to the floor. The focal point of the room is the stone feature fireplace with marble hearth inset with multi-fuel wood burning stove. Also having recessed spotlights and TV point.
* Library / Drawing Room: 2.84m x 5.51m (9' 4" x 18' 1") Having uPVC double glazed doors giving access to the driveway, decorative moulded panelling to the ceiling, recessed spotlights to the ceiling and feature fire surround with back panel and hearth on which stands a gas fire.
* Dining Room: 3.4m x 5.92m (11' 2" x 19' 5") With an exposed brick feature wall, central heating radiator and inset downlighters to the ceiling. Stairs rise to the first floor landing and there is a useful inbuilt storage cupboard. Having ample space for large family sized dining table and chairs.
* Sitting/Sunroom: 3.58m x 5.54m (11' 9" x 18' 2") Providing further versatile living accommodation with rear facing uPVC double glazed doors leading to the rear garden, two additional uPVC double glazed windows providing plenty of natural light, brick built feature fireplace with hearth on which stands a gas fire. Having spotlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
* Dining Kitchen: 3.12m x 5.38m (10' 3" x 17' 8") The dining kitchen has a substantial range of oak wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt double electric oven and microwave. Further integrated appliances include dishwasher and refridgerator. Set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting, recessed spotlights to the ceiling, wall mounted gas fire and ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Utility With plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble drier, tiling to the floor and twin rear facing timber windows.
* Bedroom 1: 3.15m x 3.96m (10' 4" x 13') Having a uPVC double glazed window, fitted carpet to the floor and central heating radiator. With a substantial range of fitted wardrobes and additional bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 4.01m (10' 3" x 13' 2") Side facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Range of fitted wardrobes and additional bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 3.91m (10' 8" x 12' 10") Having a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Once again having a range of fitted wardrobes with ample space for further free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 4: 3.71m x 3.81m (12' 2" x 12' 6") With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, inbuilt storage cupboard and further substantial walk-in double storage cupboard.
* Bathroom Having a four piece fitted suite comprising corner bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, bidet and low flush WC. Also having recessed spotlights to the ceiling, two opaque double glazed windows, ceramic tiling to the splahbacks and central heating radiator.
* Shower Room Having a tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Also having central heating radiator and opaque double glazed window.
* Garage The spacious double detached garage has a roller door, power and light.
* Exterior Residing in substantial gardens, to the front of the property is a large lawned garden planted with a variety of flowers and shrubs. Adjacent is a generous driveway providing extensive off road parking for several vehicles and leading to the detached garage.
The large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn well stocked with a variety of mature and established trees, shrubs and bushes. The garden is enclosed with natural hedging and fencing.
Aughton Court, Church Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S26
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.