A two double bedroom terraced house located in the Jersey Farm development to the North East of St. Albans City, in close proximity to the Quadrant shopping parade, local Tesco Express, City centre and London transport links. An ideal purchase for first time buyers, investors and commuters alike.
A well presented two double bedroom terraced house ideally located in a quiet cul de sac in the Jersey Farm area just outside St. Albans City centre. Internally the property offers a large lounge area with a separate fully fitted kitchen and conservatory extension, two large double bedrooms, a bathroom and a loft area providing ample storage facilities. Externally you will find a well maintainable private rear garden with rear access to the street and a well looked after front garden with a garage en bloc. Furthermore the property benefits from an upgraded gas central heating system, double glazing throughout and is presented in very good condition throughout. Located in close proximity to the Quadrant shopping parade, local Tesco Express, City centre and London transport links, early viewing's on this property are highly advised. Call now to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 1" ( 3.25m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, splash back tiling, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated gas hob, cooker hood, space for electric oven, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and laminate wood flooring.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride construction, double glazed windows to rear and side and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, airing cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Tiled walls, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Woodchip beds and path to door.
Patio, laid to lawn, fence border, rear access and storage shed.
Garage En Bloc
Up and over doors and suitable for storage/small car.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.