Beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from conservatory to the rear, lounge and dining kitchen. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, generously sized enclosed rear garden and block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Handsworth is well placed for a wide range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good public bus service, Sheffield city centre, Rotherham and the motorway network are all within easy travelling distance.
* Hallway A composite door with decorative glazed inset opens into the entrance vestibule with fitted carpet to the floor and stairs rise to the first floor landing. Interior door giving access to the lounge.
* Lounge: 3.56m (widest) x 4.11m (into bay) (11' 8" x 13' 6") With a front facing uPVC double glazed bay window and fitted grey carpet to the floor. The focal point of the room is the modern fireplace with decorative pebbled electric fire. Also having central heating radiator and TV point.
* Kitchen: 2.97m (widest) x 4.52m (9' 9" x 14' 10") Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, co-ordinating work surfaces incorporating a composite sink and drainer with mixer fitting, space for free standing cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine and integrated fridge freezer. There is ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and vinyl covering to the floor with underfloor heating. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, inbuilt understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator. Timber door giving access into the conservatory.
* Conservatory: 1.7m x 3.48m (5' 7" x 11' 5") Providing further versatile living space, having uPVC double glazing and wood effect laminate covering to the floor. UPVC double glazed French doors open out to the decked patio of the rear garden. Central heating radiator.
* Landing Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 1: 4.52m (widest) x 4.01m (into bay) (14' 10" x 13' 2") With a front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, neutral decor to the walls and fitted carpet to the floor. Good range of fitted wardrobes and overhead cabinets.
* Bedroom 2: 2.67m x 2.92m (8' 9" x 9' 7") Having a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. There is a useful inbuilt storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving.
* Bathroom Having a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and floor. Chrome ladder radiator and rear obscure uPVC double glazed window.
* Exterior To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
The generously sized rear garden has a substantial decked patio providing space for outside dining and additional seating. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 800 years and began in 1935. Ground rent of £2.00 is charged.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.