* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rarely available opportunity to acquire 1.6 acres (0.64 Ha) approx. Off shouldering road, in Coalburn Lanark super size and rarely for sale by auction
- An irregularly shaped raised parcel of ground on the south side of Coalburn. The residential areas of Caledonian Gardens and Pretoria Court adjoin the property. The property has a right of access over ground behind the houses on Pretoria Court (yellow in plan) to the public road at Shoulderigg Road.
- Site area; Site Area; 0.64 Ha (1.58Acres) Approx. The site is covered by rough grass and gently slopes towards a nearby burn and may be suitable for development, subject to all necessary consents including planning permission.
- Coalburn is small village with a population of 1,250 located four miles south of Lesmahagow. The village, as the name suggests, was famous for coalmining. The village has a strong community presence and it has its own leisure centre with a swimming pool and a primary school.
- Junction 12 on the M74 is three miles away. The site can be seen at the end of Caledonian Gardens, which is a relatively new residential development, or alternatively after a short walk from just beyond the last house at the edge of the village on Shoulderigg Road.
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.