An imposing linked Georgian vicarage dating back to 1760. Internally the property offers many period features including fire places, sash windows and original shutters. There is spacious accommodation throughout featuring three reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and pantry to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four/five bedrooms, study, bathroom and master en-suite. Dexlyn House owns the forecourt, and the three neighbouring properties have right of access and egress over the forecourt, but parking rights are for Dexlyn House only. The gardens have been beautifully manicured and have had the boundaries updated with new fencing. The property would benefit from some updating and is offered with no onward chain.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by abbotFox. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact abbotFox for full details and further information.