Pk sales and lettings are proud to bring to market shawfield, the imposing 5 bedroom detached resides on court road adjacent to the royal blackheath golf club.
Standing on a substantial plot, this imposing detached residence that offers approximately 4,603 sq ft of extremely versatile and flexible accommodation with 5 double bedrooms, 4 bathroom, 1 lounge, 2 reception and 1 dining room. Other features follow :
Kitchen and Utility :
• Stoneham designer fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces and upstand
• Comprehensive range of appliances to include a double oven, 5 burner gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, American fridge freezer, integrated microwave, coffee machine, warming drawer, washing machine, semi integrated tumble dryer, under worktop integrated freezer and wine cooler cabinet
• Water softener to utility
• Ceramic floor tiles from Minoli
• Polished chrome sockets
Bathroom, Cloakrooms and En- suites :
• Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware in white
• Ceramic floor tiles from Minoli
• Full height wall tiling from Minoli to bathrooms and en-suites and half height to cloakrooms
• Utopia furniture with granite worktops to bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms (where specified)
• Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suites
• Remote shower button controls (where specified)
Fixtures and Fittings :
• Solid oak staircase
• Vicaima light oak finish internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Walk in wardrobe to bedroom 1
• Specialist fitted wardrobe to bedroom 2
Heating, Security and Electrics :
• Reconstituted Portland Stone Fireplace surround to drawing room and family room
• Gas heating to radiators
• Pre-wired structured cabling
• On-q Home Networking Tech System
• Wired for Sky plus in Drawing room, Family Room and Master Bedroom and TV points to Kitchen and all other bedrooms.
• Security Alarm with panic buttons. Garage alarmed
• Secure electric remote opening wrought iron gates to driveway with separate personnel gate
• Double glazed PVCu windows and French doors
• Oak front door
• Tap front and rear
• High level flood lights
• Electric remote opening garage doors
• Rear Garden turfed
• Block paviours to driveway
Eltham is a small attractive villag eoffering the best of both a town and country lifestyle. The architecture of Eltham reflects its long history which has been favoured by monarchs for many centuries. Most notably the medival Eltham Palace is ideal for takign advatage of the fine views across the surrounding countryside. Shawfield is backed to The Royal Blackheath Golf Club, founded 1608 A.D by King James I, is known as the most prestigous and oldest golf club in England .
The vibrant high street offers an electric range of amenities, including boutiques and well known stores such as Marks and Spencer and Debenhams with local organic butchers, bakers and greengrocers.
Court Road is ideally located within walking distance of many traditional pubs, wine bars and restuarants, for an evening out. In addition, for a more relaxing day, a walk at Sutfield Park, Fairy Park with its all acitivies, The Tarn with its beautiful landscape with a lake and an 18th centruty icehouse Avery Hill Park with its famous walled rose garden and winter garden are all in your walkign distance from Shawfield.
From M25, exit at junction 3 for the A20 towards London and following this to the Fiveways junction. For frequent flyers London City Airport is easily accessible for domestic and international air travel. There are several train stations nearby, the closest being Mottingham Station, which offers services to London Cannon Street, London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross in approximately 23 minutes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by PK Sales & Lettings Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact PK Sales & Lettings Ltd for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.