Benefiting from no onward chain is this substantial detached 4/5 bedroom family home with large rear garden and partial sea views. Located in a much sought after location with off road parking and a through garage.
Entrance Porch 10' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.17m x 1.75m )
Obscure double glazed window to front, double doors opening to:-
With double glazed window to side aspect, built in cupboard with hanging rail, coved to smooth ceiling with downlights.
With obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Sitting Room/ Bedroom Five 13' 4" max x 10' 10" ( 4.06m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, coved to smooth ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.73m )
With patio doors opening to rear garden, double glazed window to side, coved to smooth ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to side, coved to smooth ceiling with spotlighting, roll-edge work surface with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler.
With obscure double glazed window to side, fully enclosed shower cubicle, stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback and cupboards under, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
French doors to:-
Reception Room 17' 4" x 13' 7" ( 5.28m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved to smooth ceiling, door to:-
Conservatory 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
Double glazed to all aspects, UPVC construction to the front.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect with sea views, airing cupboard, coved ceiling, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear with partial sea views, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with sea views, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front.
Obscure double glazed window to side, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled walls.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage which measures 17'7'' x 13'8'' with up and over door, power and light connected, there is also an up and over door opening to the rear garden. The rear garden is approximately 95ft in length is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and flower borders and commences with a paved patio area with sea views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
26th Dec 2017
Price reduced by £20,005
15th Sep 2017
Price reduced by £10,000
20th Jun 2017