A substantial executive detached home boasting five double bedrooms and extensive downstairs living space. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the impeccable finish of this home and the spacious accommodation on offer.
An executive detached home boasting five double bedrooms. Extensive downstairs living space and a double garage. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location with only a handful of equally exclusive homes, the property is tucked away in a quiet corner offering privacy and stunning field views to the rear. The current owners have made improvements to the property including opening up the kitchen/breakfast room and creating a large new utility room. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the impeccable finish of this home and the spacious accommodation on offer.
Composite front door to spacious entrance hall with solid wood flooring, under floor heating (which continues throughout the downstairs of the property), telephone point, oak turning staircase to first floor accommodation, under stairs cupboard, doors to study, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen, and double doors to living room.
Living Room 21' 9" x 18' 1" ( 6.63m x 5.51m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed window overlooking walled front garden and double glazed door and window to patio area and rear garden with far reaching field views. Calor gas fire inset to fireplace.
Study 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed sealed unit window to rear, television point, telephone point, karndean flooring.
Dining Room 16' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.90m x 4.22m )
Solid wood flooring, television point, windows to both side and rear aspect overlooking the garden, feature ceiling rose.
The current owners have this room set up as a playroom.
Window to side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, laminate flooring, door to storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" x 16' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of cream units at base and wall level, glass display cabinets, wooden worktop surfaces, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, inset butler sink, integrated dishwasher, Range master oven, extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, spotlighting, door to utility room, two windows to side.
Utility Room 16' 10" x 8' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.72m )
Range of fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, tiled floor, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, composite door to side and internal door to double garage.
First Floor Landing
Turning oak staircase from entrance hall to first floor landing with doors to all bedrooms, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 16' 6" x 12' ( 5.03m x 3.66m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, spotlighting, telephone point, television point, door to en-suite shower room.
Wash hand basin to vanity unit, low level WC, enclosed shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator, tiled splashbacks, karndean flooring
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear with extensive field views, radiator, television point, telephone point, door to en-suite shower room.
Part tiled room with karndean flooring, radiator, spot lighting, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, enclosed shower cubicle
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Bedroom Four 18' 1" x 8' 11" ( 5.51m x 2.72m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Five 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
The current owners have set this room up to be used as a dressing room.
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access.
Fully tiled walls, wood effect flooring, bath with shower attachment, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit, enclosed shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator.
The property benefits from an attached double garage with power, lighting, up and over doors and a boarded storage area in the eaves, accessed by a fixed wooden ladder/staircase, there are further double doors giving access to the rear of the garage. There are two parking spaces on the properties private driveway, a curve walled front garden laid to lawn with gate and pathway to front door, further access to a communal green shared exclusively by the residents of the cul-de-sac. To the rear of the property is an enclosed private garden which wraps round to the side of the property with garden shed, patio entertaining space, mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs and far reaching field views. The property has oil fired central heating and is on mains drainage.
The property is subject to a monthly maintenance charge of £25 for the upkeep of communal green for the cul-de-sac and maintenance of the driveway
Beachamwell is a small village in South West Norfolk, 5 miles from the market town of Swaffham and 10 miles from the market town of Downham Market where there is a direct rail link to London Kings Cross. At the heart of the peaceful village is the ancient round towered church of St Mary, the tower being one of the oldest in Norfolk dating back to the 11th Century. There are many country walks and cycle routes in the surrounding countryside as well as an array of shopping and restaurant facilities in nearby Swaffham. The North Norfolk Coast is approximately 40 minutes away by car and boasts sandy beaches and cliff views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
8th May 2018
Price reduced by £25,000
7th Aug 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
19th Jul 2017
24th Sep 2015