Property Listing Details
- £1000 buyer's incentive available on this property (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully positioned Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Superb 1.5 acre elevated plot accessed via double gates
- Stunning gardens with views over rolling countryside
- Three garages, workshop and home office
Enviably located on a elevated 1.5 acre plot at the peak of the Nottinghamshire village of Mattersey Thorpe is this traditional three bedroom detached bungalow. A Sweeping gated driveway leads to the property and the stunning gardens with views over rolling countryside.
Enviably located on a elevated 1.5 acre plot at the peak of the Nottinghamshire village of Mattersey Thorpe is this traditional three bedroom detached bungalow. Stunning gardens with views over rolling countryside, off street parking for several vehicles, three garages and a workshop.
Positioned in the village of Mattersey Thorpe which has a primary school, there is also a post office and convienance store. Further amenities are located just 7 miles away in the Georgian market town of Retford including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green. For families there are many excellent schools in the area both state and public.
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5.5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 10 miles.
With base units, space for a washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and chest freezer and a double glazed window and door.
Kitchen 19' 1" max x 9' 4" max ( 5.82m max x 2.84m max )
Fitted with a range of ash finish wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Space for a fridge and cooker, complementary flooring, freestanding boiler and three double glazed windows.
Storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, w.C wash hand basin and a heated towel rail.
Fitted with a w.C. And a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max to wardrobe front x 9' 6" ( 4.32m max to wardrobe front x 2.90m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' max plus recess x 11' 1" plus recess ( 3.05m max plus recess x 3.38m plus recess )
Double glazed window, built in storage and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" x 12' 8" max ( 6.05m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed windows and french doors, two central heating radiators and a fireplace with an electric fire inset.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows and doors, good quality laminate flooring and a ceiling fan.
Positioned on a superb plot of appox 1.5 acres, mainly lawned with trees including lilac, apple, weeping willows and silver birch and double mature hedges.
Double gates lead to the driveway and to further double gates leading to a parking area and to the garages.
Garages And Outbuildings
Single garage with power and light
Double garage with remote control roller door (half used for storage) with power and light and an inspection pit.
Further single garage
A workshop with power and light
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local map of the area
- Mattersey Primary School 0.7 miles
- Everton Primary School 0.9 miles
- Retford 6.3 miles
- Gainsborough Central 8.7 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
16th Mar 2018
Semi-detached house 5 Bedrooms
16th Mar 2018
Semi-detached house 2 Bedrooms
8th Mar 2018
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Hayfield Cottage, Brewery Lane, Everton, Doncaster DN10
Park Road, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
Mattersey Road, Everton, Doncaster DN10
Main Street, Mattersey, Doncaster DN10
Gainsborough Road, Everton, Doncaster DN10
Mattersey Road, Ranskill, Retford DN22
Gainsborough Road, Everton, Doncaster DN10
Ingham Road, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10