* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rarely Available Former Water Treatment Works Adjacent to a Public Road Located in a Attractive Rural Location within Close Proximity to Coldbackie and Tongue in the Scottish Highlands
- The Site Extends to approx. 4,563.9 (0.10 Acres) and Houses a Concrete Tank and 3 Circular Steel Tanks with Steel Covers
- The Site is Roughly Rectangular in Nature and Roughly Level Surrounded by a Wooden Fence
- The Site may Suit a Small Commercial or Residential Development (Subject to Researching and Gaining the Required Consents)
- Ideal Rural Location Roughly Half Way Between Tounge and Bettyhill Approximately 8 Miles Away - National Grid Reference: NC641595
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8805 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.