A well kept two double bedroom apartment located on the second floor within the popular dockside development 'Britannia Village'. The property has two balconies, south and west facing, and an allocated parking space. This apartment is a short walk to local amenities, shops, an outstanding primary school and West Silvertown DLR station. This station provides access to Canary Wharf and the City in just 20 minutes. The Crossrail/Elizabeth line (due 2019) will run from Custom House Station (a short walk from the apartment). Journey times from Custom house will be just 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 10 minutes to Liverpool Street, 20 minutes to Paddington and 45 minutes to Heathrow Central. Full details are available at
Contact the Royal Docks office on or email to arrange a viewing. Entrance hall
- Three storage cupboards, one housing fuse box - Security entry phone receiver - Smoke detector - Radiator Lounge
4.77m x 4.61m (15' 8" x 15' 1")
- Two sets of French windows to two balconies and further window to side - Central heating thermostat - Laminate flooring - TV and telephone points - Smoke detector - Radiator Kitchen
3.18m x 1.7m (10' 5" x 5' 7")
- Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with worktops over - Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit - Cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler supplying central heating and hot water - Built-in oven and gas hob with filter hood over - Splashback tiling - Space for fridge/freezer - Space for plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher - Extractor fan - Window to side Bedroom one
3.7m x 3m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
- Two sets of windows, one Northerly with views of the Royal Victoria Dock and one set of French windows opening onto a small balcony - Telephone point - Radiator Bedroom two
3.57m x 2.4m (11' 9" x 7' 10")
- A reasonable double bedroom - Good sized window, making the room light and airy - Radiator Bathroom
- Fitted with a white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over - Pedestal washbasin with mixer tap and close-coupled WC - Extractor fan - Electric shaver point - Window to side - Radiator Outside
- Allocated parking space - Apartment block accessed via a communal entrance door with entry phone system - There is lift access to all floors Lease details
Lease - 200 years from 1995 Council Tax - Band C £1106 Ground rent - Peppercorn Service charge - To be confirmed
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Royal Docks Property Services. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Royal Docks Property Services for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.