Property Listing Details
- Carrstone cottage with no onward chain
- Three double bedrooms each with own en-suite
- Three reception rooms
- Surrounded by gardens with far reaching field views
- Popular village location
A carrstone railway crossing cottage dating back in origin to 1860. The cottage has been extended and improved over the years and now boasts three double bedrooms and extensive living space. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the character and charm of this quaint Norfolk cottage!
William H Brown Select are proud to present Keepers Cottage, a carrstone railway crossing cottage dating back in origin to 1860. The cottage has been extended and improved over the years with the current owners having undergone a complete renovation programme. This stunning property is packed with an abundance of character and charm boasting three double bedrooms each with their own en-suite facilities, a large kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms and a conservatory. The property sits in the centre of its plot and surrounded by gardens to every aspect and has far reaching field views. With the level of accommodation on offer both internally and externally, this fine home would lend itself well to bed and breakfast potential or multi-generational living. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the level of space on offer and the setting of this unique Norfolk home.
The property benefits from no onward chain
Conservatory 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Glazed conservatory with French doors giving access to the rear garden, vinyl flooring, radiator, television point, ceiling fan, door giving access to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen / Breakfast / Family 23' 2" x 12' 6" ( 7.06m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a range of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces over, central island/breakfast bar, space for Range master oven, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, spotlighting, wood burning stove with tiled hearth, three double glazed windows overlooking the side aspect with views in woodland area, doors leading to utility room, cloakroom, conservatory and inner hall, openings to dining room and games room.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 5' ( 1.80m x 1.52m )
Fitted with units at base level with worktop surfaces over, space and plumbing for washing machine, boiler, window to rear.
Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin.
Sun Room / Dining Room 15' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.85m x 2.87m )
Windows and half glazed door overlooking side cottage garden with far reach field views, ceiling fan with light, radiator.
Games Room 19' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.97m x 3.58m )
Window to side, spotlighting, television point, fitted corner bar, two radiators, double archways opening to sitting room, stairs to first floor landing.
Reception Room 19' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.94m x 3.00m )
Double aspect room with two double glazed windows, two radiators, spotlighting.
Door from kitchen area, door to airing cupboard, radiator, doors to two bedrooms.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Windows to rear and side, UPVC glazed door to side garden, spotlighting, radiator, television point, door to en-suite.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage below, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, radiator, heated towel rail, spotlighting, window to side.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.17m )
Double glazed windows, part glazed door to patio entertaining space, spotlighting, radiator, television point, door to en-suite.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks, radiator, towel radiator, spotlighting, window.
Bedroom One 19' 7" x 12' 1" ( 5.97m x 3.68m )
Vaulted ceiling, spotlighting, radiator, window with field views, built in storage, door to en-suite.
Large roof light window with integral blind. Low level WC, wash hand basin to vanity unit, shower cubicle, radiator, towel radiator, spotlighting, tiled splashback.
The property is approached via a gravel driveway where there is parking for multiple vehicles. To the side of the driveway is a lawned garden area with a separate vegetable plot. At the immediate rear of the property is a smaller garden which is currently laid with astro turf.
The property benefits from a double garage, workshop, wood store, further outbuilding/storage and garden shed. There is a patio entertaining space and further walled side garden with well-established plants and shrubs which extends around the remainder of the property. The garden enjoys far reaching field views as well as views to the neighbouring Snettisham common and woods.
The property was rewired and part re-plumbed in 2013. There is a cctv system currently set up.
Snettisham is a popular and thriving coastal village situated 5 miles south from the seaside town of Hunstanton. The village has a good range of local shops and eateries including the popular Rose & Crown public house which offers traditional ales and food. The village holds a farmers market every second Friday of the month and there is a well regarded pre-school and primary school. There is also a doctors surgery, dental surgery and the Park Farm attraction. England's premier lavender farm is also close by which has a plant centre, restaurant, children's indoor play area, farm. Interior/gift shop and the award winning Walsingham farm shop.
The village is served by regular transport links to Hunstanton and the nearby town of King's Lynn, both offering a wide range of amenities and King's Lynn has a direct rail link to London Kings Cross via Cambridge.
There are many walks nearby and two rspb bird reserves, one in the village itself and one in the nearby village of Titchwell.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local map of the area
- Snettisham Primary School 1 miles
- Ingoldisthorpe Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School 1.3 miles
- Kings Lynn 8.9 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
20th Mar 2018
13th Mar 2018
22nd Aug 2017
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Ringstead Road, Heacham, King's Lynn PE31
Church Lane, Heacham, King's Lynn PE31
Spring View, Snettisham, King's Lynn PE31
Dawes Lane, Snettisham, King's Lynn PE31
Lodge Road, Heacham, King's Lynn PE31
Cheney Hill, Heacham PE31
Heacham Road, Sedgeford, Hunstanton PE36
Common Road, Snettisham, King's Lynn PE31