Hook Road, North Warnborough, Hook RG29
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 4905 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Unsold at auction
- 11 September 2017
- EPC Rating - n/a
guide price £10,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website
Hook is a small town situated some 6 miles east of Basingstoke and 36 miles north east of Southampton. Hook lies on the A30 and is accessible to the M3 Motorway at Junction 5. The plots lie just off the M3 to the south of Hook close to the village of North Warnborough. There is a good range of shopping facilities at Hook with excellent transport links not only provided by the M3 and A30 but, local bus routes serve the surrounding area and the mainline rail connection at Hook provides direct services to London Waterloo with a journey time of just under one hour.
The plots are all adjoining with each plot comprising roughly rectangular shaped parcel of land amounting to just under 0.1 acre. Access to the plots is via a right of way leading off Mill Lane to the south. Each plot is offered on an unconditional basis and offers future investment opportunity whilst its current use is for
agricultural purposes with much of the land previously in arable rotation. Number of plots have previously been sold and this is the last phase being offered with “Mill View” being the last land available within this site. The plots may hold future potential and purchasers may wish to utilise the indicative scheme shown
in the artist’s impression in these details to take forward discussions with the local authority planning department. Each plot is sold subject to a planning overage provision whereby the owner will be required to pay 40% of the increase in land value resulting from planning permission being gained. In the meantime it is understood that a number of previously sold plots can be utilised for a variety of
uses or indeed let out for allotment, leisure or similar use.
To view: By application to the land in daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £850 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Bartley Heath property for sale