**sold by William H Brown** This deceptively spacious four bedroom extended semi-detached house in this sought after location within walking distance of Hertford North Station.
A deceptively spacious four bedroom extended semi-detached house in this sought after location within walking distance of Hertford North station. The property is extremely well presented throughout with a generous lounge, full width conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom & shower room. To the rear of the property is a tiered landscaped rear garden. Further to this the property is offered with a Garage-en-bloc.
Steps leading up to UPVC front door with obscure glazed inset leading into:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, doorway to lounge, wood floor, radiator.
Lounge: 18' 6" x 16' 8" ( 5.64m x 5.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed casement doors to conservatory, fireplace and modern electric fire, two radiators, wood floor.
Kitchen: 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
Modern fitted wall and floor units with granite effect work surface over, splash back over, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker, splash back, stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing and space for slimline dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, built in cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to front aspect.
Conservatory: 7' 9" x 17' 4" ( 2.36m x 5.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed casement doors to garden, radiator.
-First Floor Landing-
Two storage cupboards, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Two: 13' 7" x 9' 9" fitted wardrobes ( 4.14m x 2.97m fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, wood flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 7" x 8' 3" fitted wardrobes ( 3.23m x 2.51m fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, laminate wood floor, radiator.
Bedroom Four: 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood floor, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower over with shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, fully tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor, radiator.
-Second Floor Landing-
Door to bedroom one, door to shower room.
Bedroom One: 14' 3" x 14' 8" plus recess ( 4.34m x 4.47m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, eaves storage, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Steps to street level, tiered planed flower beds.
A beautifully presented rear garden arranged over three tiers comprising of a lawned area with planted beds and boarders with decked areas, pagoda and timber built shed, gated side access, gated rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
18th Oct 2017
Price increased by £100,000
18th Oct 2017
Price reduced by £115,000
15th Sep 2017