Dereham Road, Scarning, Dereham NR19
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1362 685037 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Single Building Plot
- Planning Permission for a 3/4 Bedroom Property & Garage
- Countryside Plot with Open Views to the Rear
- Planning Permission Granted on appeal via Breckland Council under planning reference: 3PL/2017/0053/O
- Popular Village Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this single building plot with planning permission for a 3/4 bedroom property and a garage, located within Old Scarning village! Call us today for further information!
This single building plot benefits from planning permission that has been granted (under appeal) on the 01/09/2017 under planning reference: 3PL/2017/0053/O via the Breckland planning portal.
Located in Old Scarning, just 2 miles west of the bustling market town of Dereham and 17 miles west of the City of Norwich, on the old turnpike road between Dereham and Swaffham. Within the village there is a Parish Church, primary school and a village hall that is used on a regular basis, by a very diverse group of users including Parish Council meetings, Church and community fund raising events, family parties, art groups, poultry club and Tai Chi classes to name a few. There are also two playing fields in Scarning, one behind the village hall which has an adventure play area, two tennis courts and a bowling green and a newer playing field on the Water Meadows behind the Drayton Hall Estate, which features two football goals, an adventure play area and smaller children's play equipment.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Dereham Road property for sale