A beautiful 1 bedroom First floor new build retirement apartment benefiting from two large double bedrooms, shower room and a further separate cloakroom, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances large living room with French balcony to the front. This apartment is ideally located with easy access either by bus directly outside Tamarisk Lodge or a short walk to the village of East Wittering. This Autumn Tamarisk Lodge will pay your Stamp Duty and cover your moving costs, so you could enjoy a safe and secure retirement sooner than you think. Offer is only available until 16th November.
* retirement apartment * 2 bedroom first floor * large double bedrooms * kitchen with integrated appliances * guest suite * video door entry * communal lounge
* safety and security Video door entry linked to digital alarm system. 24 hour Careline support. Intruder alarms to all apartments. Mains connected smoke detector.
* entrance hall Video door entry
* living room: 5.43m x 1.9m (Max) (17' 10" x 6' 3") Rear aspect.
* bathroom: 2.1m x 2.67m (6' 11" x 8' 9") Shower over bath Heated towel rail Extractor fan Slip resistant flooring Mirrored wall unit with shaver point WC with hand basin
* bedroom one : 4.95m x 3.59m (Max) (16' 3" x 11' 9") Fitted wardrobes
* ensuite shower room: 2.48m x 2.09m (8' 2" x 6' 10") Thermostatic Shower Heated towel rail Extractor fan Slip resistant flooring Mirrored wall unit with shaver point WC with hand basin
* dining room/bedroom two: 4.6m x 2.6m (Max) (15' 1" x 8' 6")
* outside and general Well maintained communal gardens and parking.
* guest suite The apartment comes with the use of a guest suite for families wishing to stay overnight. An owner's communal lounge ideal for entertaining and participating should you wish to use for events organised by the Lodge Manager. Internet home shopping service can also be arranged through the Lodge Manager.
* maintenance charge Approximately £61.61p per week to include, Apartment Heating, Ground rent, Buildings Insurance, External maintenance, Garden maintenance, Water & Sewerage, Window cleaning, Safety and security.
Bus routes for the surrounding villages and including the Cathedral City of Chichester with its mainline railway station to London Victoria or Waterloo.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis, 125 Year lease from June 2017.
Churchill also provide Move with Ease which can assist with helping to make the move easier and stress free. Ask us about these options which include help with removals, support when downsizing, interior design service, help with solicitors fees and home exchange option.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hawkins & Smith Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hawkins & Smith Estate Agents for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.