spacious detached family homes, which benefits from stunning views across open fields to the rear aspect. Features include four bedrooms, three reception rooms, two en-suites, off-road parking, garage and 120 ft garden...
Wooden entrance door to front, windows to front and rear, built-in understairs cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, open balustrade staircase leading to first floor, open accesses into both Kitchen & Lounge:
Low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Windows to front and rear, single sink with single drainer and mixer tap inset within granite worktops with cupboards and drawers beneath. There are a range of eye-level cupboards with some glazed cupboards. Built-in double ovens, microwave oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Further built-in granite worktop breakfast bar, radiator, fully tiled floor and open access leading to Dining Room:
Window to front, built-in cupboard, door to Garage, fully tiled floor and radiator.
Window to front, feature fireplace, part cladding to walls, radiator and wooden and glazed double doors to side leading in to Conservatory:
Brick based with glazed aspects above and a pitched and shaded roof. Glazed double doors to side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, window to front, built-in airing cupboard, radiator and doors leading to:
Impressive vaulted ceiling with attractive exposed timbers, windows to front and side, a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to:
Opaque window to front, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower unit, shaver point, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator and extractor fan.
Two windows to side with far reaching views across open fields and golf course beyond and a further window to front aspect. Radiator.
Window to front, radiator and a door to:
Low-level wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mains shower unit, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor and a radiator.
Window to rear and radiator.
Opaque porthole window to front, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment plus a mains shower unit over and shower screen. Shaver point, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor, radiator, built-in storage ottoman and extractor fan.
Mainly open plan and laid to block paving with some retaining brick walling. Off-road parking for 3-4 cars and access to the Garage. Side access gate leading to:
Fully enclosed by brick walling and fencing with a large raised decking area retained by railings then stepping down to a generously sized lawned garden measuring 120 ft. There are shrub borders, outside tap & lighting, a hot tub (possibly to remain) and a rear access gate.
Up and over door to front and power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.