Houses of this size and stature are a rare addition to the Chatham property market, positioned on one of the most sought-after roads in the area and located within a short walk of Chatham station, thus enabling you to travel to London Victoria in under 50 minutes.
Surrounded by houses of similar curb appeal and attraction, you will really be in a league of your own.
This home offers gated parking for two cars along with a garage.
The house would benefit with some updating and could be transformed into an elaborate family home, with large spacious bedrooms and multiple executive living and dining areas, because of the diversity and square footage on offer you can even have an office to work from home or even a library, all of this within a backdrop of the property's heritage.
The sky really is the limit and of course for any investors out there, subject to planning, this substantial dwelling could be transformed into high end flats great for commuters.
You would not expect to have all this without a garden to back it up and you will not be disappointed. The considerable garden only complements the living accommodation and will be perfect for anyone looking for something special, with perhaps a large family or a good imagination.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room 19'0 x 14'2 (5.80m x 4.32m)
- Lounge 18'7 x 16'3 (5.67m x 4.96m)
- Dining Room/Music Room 15'8 x 13'11 (4.78m x 4.24m)
- Cloakroom 7'5 x 4'2 (2.26m x 1.27m)
- Breakfast Room 24'9 x 11'9 (7.55m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room 13'1 x 4'2 (3.99m x 1.27m)
- Cellar Area 1 8'2 x 5'2 (2.49m x 1.58m)
- Cellar 2 18'3 x 13'7 (5.57m x 4.14m)
- Cellar 3 10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1 18'5 x 13'7 (5.62m x 4.14m)
- En suite to Bedroom 1 8'4 x 8'3 (2.54m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 2 15'8 x 14'1 (4.78m x 4.30m)
- Bedroom 3 15'6 x 14'2 (4.73m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 4 15'7 x 13'0 (4.75m x 3.97m)
- Shower Room 9'8 x 2'11 (2.95m x 0.89m)
- Bathroom 9'0 x 5'11 (2.75m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 5 19'3 x 15'10 (5.87m x 4.83m)
- Bedroom 6 19'0 x 11'0 (5.80m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 7 14'10 x 11'6 (4.52m x 3.51m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
- Garage to Rear