auction sale 10 October 2017 - For more information and legal documents visit our website .
Development project. Permission granted for conversion to 4 flats.
Substantial freehold detached office (B1a) building arranged over 4 floors: Basement, ground, first and second floors, with newly created rear access to tarmac car park. Development project granted.
Granted by the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead:
1. Change of use from use class order B1a to 4 flats (C3) - 17/01451/CLASS0 (27/6/17)
2. Alterations to doors and windows 17/01091/full (17/5/17)
3. Certificate of lawful use relating to resurfacing of car park, demolition of wall and
creation of new rear access from Norfolk Park Cottages - 17/00657/cld (27/4/17)
4. Drop curb license – VC2617 (31/10/16)
(total approximately 2,480 sq. Ft. / 230 m2)
Flat 1 (First and second floors) Approximately 791 sqft
Flat 2 (First floor) Approximately 402 sqft
Flat 3 (Ground and lower ground floors) Approximately 752 sqft
Flat 4 (Ground floor) Approximately 367 sqft
A restriction on the title was lifted (17/05/2016) to allow residential use, copy provided in the legal pack.
No cil payments are due.
Situated on St Lukes Road (with rear frontage and new access from Norfolk Park Cottages), close to Maidenhead Town Centre. Transport options include Maidenhead Station (Crossrail 2019) or Furze Platt Rail Station and road links to the A404, A308 (M) and M4 Motorway. Maidenhead Town Centre provides a range of shops, cafes and restaurants. The Maidenhead Regeneration Scheme offering major redevelopment to enhance office, residential, leisure, retail and transport opportunities. (Approximately £320,000,000 . )
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £850 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road, turn first left into Norfolk Road then first right inot St Lukes Road where 48 will be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.