Fox & Sons are delighted to offer chain free this modern 4 bedroom end of terrace family home. Situated in the popular New Malling area of Lewes this property boasts from a bright contemporary kitchen/breakfast room and modern bathroom with separate shower cubical. Viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer chain free this 4 bedroom end of terraced family home on Monks Way in the Malling area of Lewes. The property further boasts a garage en-block, rear garden, bright contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom with further modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. This property further benefits from a new boiler and double glazing throughout. Please note, the property has potential (subject to the necessary building & planning requirements) to extend off the kitchen/breakfast area. Please call Fox & Sons for further information.
Door to front with under stairs storage and radiator.
W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.03m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to front and side, feature fireplace with stone gas fire with surround and hearth and 2 radiators.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.03m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to side, front and double glazed door to side with access to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units extending to include 1.5 sink with mixer tap, built-in electric over with gas hob and extractor over. Space for fridge/freezer, Bosch dishwasher and space and plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted boiler.
Loft hatch with pull down ladder with access to a part boarded loft with light. Built-in airing cupboard with emersion tank and shelving.
Bedroom1 11' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to front, full length built-in wardrobe with lighting, hanging rail, shelving, storage drawer and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" max x 7' 5" into wardrobe ( 3.23m max x 2.26m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors with hanging rail and shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, full tiled contemporary bathroom including bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap and chrome ladder style radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
1st Mar 2018
Price reduced by £15,000
27th Jan 2018
Price increased by £5,000
24th Jan 2018
Price reduced by £5,000
26th Dec 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
13th Dec 2017
Price increased by £25,000
7th Nov 2017
Price reduced by £25,000
5th Oct 2017
24th Feb 2016