Semi detached property which has a lounge, fitted kitchen which includes fridge/freezer and washing machine, three bedrooms to include all bedroom furniture, bathroom, front and rear garden and garage. Property has been re-furbished. 10 years building insurance will be offered upon purchase.
A semi detached property which comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen which includes fridge/freezer and washing machine, three bedrooms which includes all bedroom furniture, bathroom, front and rear garden and garage. Property has been re-furbished.
Agents note: Structural alterations have been made to the property. A Building Control Final Certificate is available for inspection
With double glazed door to front, storage heater, storage for coats and shoes, laminate flooring.
With WC, wash hand basin and part tiling to walls.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to front, fireplace and ornamental coving.
Dining Room 19' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.99m x 2.84m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear, storage heater and storage units.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, sink and drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over window to rear with door leading to garden. Kitchen to include fridge/freezer and washing machine.
With stairs to first floor accommodation from hall, double glazed window to side, cupboard housing boiler, and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to rear, cupboards, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.81m )
With double glazed window to front, wardrobes, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains, coving and storage heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to rear, wardrobes, furniture, TV, curtain poles and curtains, storage heater and coving.
With double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and full tiling to walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with drive to side.
With a raised decking area, gravel stones, patio area and lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
7th Jun 2018
18th Jul 2017