A deceptively large property extended to include contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Suitable for a large family with four bedrooms including en-suite to master bedroom. The large rear garden includes a brick building currently used as a games room. Open field views to front and rear.
pvcu double glazed front entrance door to:
Pvcu double glazed entrance door to Hallway.
Built-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, telephone point, carpeted stairs to first floor, door to:
6.30m x 3.58m (20'8" x 11'9"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, TV point, double doors to:
2.64m x 2.54m (8'8" x 8'4"). Two built-in double cupboards/wardrobes with shelves, built-in desk, double doors to dining area.
5.31m maximum x 2.67m (17'5" maximum x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, fitted fan assisted oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob with chimney style extractor hood over, radiator, tiled flooring, door to utility room, open plan to:
8.66m x 2.31m (28'5" x 7'7"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear aspect, two pvcu double glazed velux windows to rear aspect, two pvcu double glazed French doors to garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl floor.
Worktop space, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
first floor landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
2.79m x 5.56m (9'2" x 18'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, access to loft space, fitted carpet, door to:
En-suite shower room
Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure with fitted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
3.76m x 3.12m (12'4" x 10'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet.
3.15m x 4.32m (10'4" x 14'2") into bay. Pvcu double glazed bay window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.29m x 2.31m (7'6" x 7'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet.
Pvcu obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, built-in airing cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler, ceramic tiled flooring.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to a converted garage with electric door. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing with a block paved sun patio seating area, gravelled area, mainly laid to lawn with open field views to rear.
Outdoor games room
4.78m x 10.54m (15'8" x 34'7"). Brick built outbuilding with pvcu double glazed entrance French doors, three pvcu double glazed windows to side aspect, pvcu double glazed patio doors to rear, telephone point, TV point, ceiling spotlights.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
22nd Jan 2018
Price reduced by £9,000
23rd Oct 2017
24th Nov 2006