As a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park, make hay while the sun shines. This water lover's paradise in Dorset has its own gorgeous sandy beach with own on beach Cafe, prestigious Sandbanks beach on the doorstep and views over sensational Poole Harbour.
Dorset's Jurassic Coast, Poole Harbour, Lytchett Bay, the Purbeck Hills, Poole & Bournemouth… Rockley Park really won the geography lottery with its absolutely prime location amidst some of the most important landmarks and attractions in Britain. (And most ordinary mortals would need to win the lottery to have a home here: This park lays a stone's throw from the famously elite Sandbanks suburb of Poole.)
This is a five-star caravan holiday home park that your family will simply love as a home away from home. Golden sands, a luxury spa, a boat park and sailing school, a dizzying array of water-sports on Poole Harbour, stunning cliff top walks and scenery all set in Thomas Hardy country… for families that deserve the best, it really doesn't get better than this.
Amazingly - 4 million pound investments spent on the owners facility alone
Large outdoor heated pool
Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam room
Gym facilities & access to on site personal trainer
Children's room with TV, Video games and children's toys
Fully stocked bar
Food served all day
Live entertainment every weekend
Weekly quizzes and clubs
Outdoor decking area and suntrap with sunbeds
Large outdoor bbq hut
Outdoor dining facilities
Outdoor children's play area
Pool tables and dart board
Over 500 events, experience days and parties to attend every year
Holiday Home Features
Spacious Lounge area,
Co-ordinated soft furnishings,
Open plan dinning area with table and chairs,
Well equipped modern kitchen,
One double and two twin Bedrooms,
Fully equipped Bathroom,
Full Inventory, TV&DVD player + Microwave
When you buy a Holiday Home at Rockley Park, you'll become a member of Owners Exclusive and be supported by a dedicated team. You'll enjoy a range of exclusive Owners' Only privileges, including an Owners' Only Lounge, Experience Days and an Owners Privilege plus Card. Park Life, our Owners' newsletter, will keep you updated with all the latest news and exciting Owners' events at Rockley Park.
When you become a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park you'll enjoy a wealth of events, activities and discounts available exclusively to our Owners. You will receive 10 owner cards with your picture on them for you, your family and friends. This allows you to get 15% off purchases across the park, 10% off watersports, up to 50% off Spa Treatments and a whopping 50% off all sports activities.
These excellent benefits are what put Rockley Park a cut above other Holiday Parks, and our Owners ensure that we know how much fun and enjoyment they get from all the extra benefits of being a Holiday Home Owner with us.
Worry Free Kid's Play Areas
From toddlers to teens, we have kid's clubs and facilities that are perfect for your children or grandchildren. All activities are supervised by an adult or one of our qualified Fun Stars. Our Kids Alive programmed encourages children to eat healthily and exercise too, and our Family Shows are always popular!
Overheads & Opening Times
Site fees vary dependent upon the location in the park, please check for availability and annual costs.
Park opening times
the park is open every year from 2nd March through to the 2nd of January
*sublet facility available to cover running costs*
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
23rd Oct 2017